This post isn’t going to be very exciting because I’m actually not working on much right now.
Here’s an update from last week:
1. Comic: No progress! Seems like the only times I have available for drawing, are times when I can’t have a large piece of paper and a flat surface. I guess this isn’t a very high priority.
2. Tablet weaving book: Added more words and another picture! I’m taking this slowly. There’s a kind of big thing I need to figure out before I can let it be edited.
3. Medieval chemise: I finished the embroidery and fixed the neckline for the millionth time. All done!
4. Vintage dress: No progress!
5. Script: No real progress, but I’ve thought a bit about the remaining scenes and formulated a few lines of dialogue.
6. Tablet weaving: I’m almost done with this one. I only have about 12″ left to weave. I’m normally a lot faster at this, but I guess I’ve been busy.
Here’s what new stuff is going on:
1. Moar tablet weaving! My friend “L” commissioned some from me and provided embroidery thread to do it. I need to separate the thread into 2- or 3-thread strands before I do the weaving.
2. This huge basket. I got it at DI (Deseret Industries, a local LDS-sanctioned thrift store in case you’re new to Utah) to use as a medieval suitcase. I need to clean it off and figure out how to add handles. Possibly also patch some of the more threadbare areas.
Hmm. That is pretty much all that I’m currently working on. I’ll probably finish some stuff from my mending pile or something, but I haven’t thought that far ahead.
Does the large pile of laundry in my room count as a current project?
Now, dear readers, it is your turn to tell us what you are working on.